- 3D Graphics
- Antivirus Software
- Audio Player & Converter
- Backup and Sync Tools
- Bandwidth Meter & Limiter
- Barcode Generator
- CD/DVD Burning
- Compression Software
- Data Recovery
- DVD Ripper
- eBook Reader
- File Manager
- File Sharing
- Hardware Tools
- Hard Disk Tools
- Image Editor
- Internet Browser
- MD5 and SHA1 Checker
- Spyware Blocker
- System Info
- Tips And Tricks
- To Do List
- USB Tools
- Video Player & Editor
- Free 3D Room Design Software Download( Windows, Mac )
- Best freeware to record streaming audio[ sound recording software ]
- Free Open Source Batch File Renamer
- MD5 Maker is an Free Online MD5 Hash Generator
- ZenOK is a free antivirus software for Windows XP / 7
- Free Superior Alternative to Daemon Tools for Windows
- Free Open Source PDF Splitter/Burster And Merger/Joiner
- Free AMR / MP3 / 3GP / MP4 / FLV / WMA / WMV Converter & Splitter
- Free Open Source Image Viewer and Converter
- Best Free Virtual Instruments( Piano, Guitar…) Software
- Free ASCII Art Generator for Windows
- Free Open Source Password Manager
- Another Free Full-Function Text Editor[ UltraEdit Alternative ]
- Freeware To Scan And Remove Duplicate Files For Windows
- The Simplest Free Software to Mount ISO File as Virtual CD/DVD Drive[ Daemon Tools Alternative ]
Clicky Gone is a free and simple software developed by alan_howie, it allows you to hide active application windows with the global shortcut key combination you specified.
Icon Restore is a free Windows application for saving and restoring the placement of desktop icons. It will add two items to the right button menu of “My Computer” on the desktop for easier access.
We’ve covered WizMouse and KatMouse a few days ago, with the assistance of either one of them you can scroll the window under the mouse even if it’s not active. AlwaysMouseWheel is a substitute( alternative ) for WizMouse and KatMouse.
Everyday when I turn my computer on, I launch the most frequently used applications like Chrome, UltraEdit, TrueCrypt, 1by1, etc by clicking their shortcuts on the desktop, however, sometimes the desktop icons are messed up, it’s hard to find my … Continue reading
We’ve discussed how to launch any application or folder from the run dialog box in March this year. Hotkeyz is a free program that enables you to define keyboard shortcuts for frequently used commands, you can improve the productivity of … Continue reading
You can’t scroll the inactive window under the mouse in default situations, to scroll it you must make the windows active through mouse clicking. However, you can enhance the functionality of this feature easily with third-party tools.
We’ve rounded up three screensavers which will display the current time on your desktop to remind everybody to save time.
As we all know, we can hit the Win + R key to bring up the run dialog, then type calc and press Enter to launch the calculator, type regedt32 or regedit to launch the registry editor, type gpedit.msc to … Continue reading
Desktop Lighter is a free, slim and handy software that offers user a chance to adapt the brightness of computer/laptop/netbook display in an efficient and dead-simple way.
DesktopOK is a portable, multi-language and compact utility capable of saving and restoring the positions of desktop icons automatically in the background, it works on almost any Windows os.