- 3D Graphics
- Antivirus Software
- Audio Player & Converter
- Backup and Sync Tools
- Bandwidth Meter & Limiter
- Barcode Generator
- CD/DVD Burning
- Compression Software
- Data Recovery
- DVD Ripper
- eBook Reader
- File Manager
- File Sharing
- Hardware Tools
- Hard Disk Tools
- Image Editor
- Internet Browser
- MD5 and SHA1 Checker
- Spyware Blocker
- System Info
- Tips And Tricks
- To Do List
- USB Tools
- Video Player & Editor
- Free and Simple 2D CAD Software( DWG/DXF Editor&Viewer )[ AutoCAD Alternative ]
- Excellent Free Video Converter and Cutter
- Free 2D CAD Software( DWG Editor )[ AutoCAD Alternative ]
- Winzip free alternative – PeaZip
- Comodo Dragon Browser – the browser focus on simplicity and security
- FreeFileSync is the best backup and synchronization freeware
- A Compact and Portable CD/DVD Burning Software
- Free Registry Cleaner and Fixer
- Download Firefox 4 Final for Windows/Mac/Android/Linux
- Free Keylogger & Security Monitor
- Free Lightweight Text Editor
- Free Utility to Extract Icons From File
- How to Split Files in Windows and Join the Output Files in Linux
- Free Alarm Clock Software for Windows
- Minimize Chrome / FireFox / Safari / Opera / OutLook and Any Window to System Tray
Bytescout BarCode Generator is a free and simple barcode generating software.
OpenOffice is an incredible free substitute for MS Office, it can be used to create text documents, drawings, spreadsheets, databases, presentations and formulas.
Barcode Writer in Pure PostScript is an open source project devoted to generating all popular barcode formats with the PostScript programming language.
Qrencode-win32 is a small and simple utility designed to help you to generate QR code with the utmost ease.
We’ve covered several free barcode encoder and decoder in previous posts, today we’ll review another free and open source barcode generator and reader which is developed by Piyush Patell, this free utility focuses on creating and extracting EAN-13 barcode and … Continue reading
QR Code( Quick Response code ) is a two dimensional bar code created in the last decade in the last century by Denso-Wave corporation, it has much larger capacity than conventional barcodes, and is used in various fields more and … Continue reading
In the last week we’ve featured an open source Barcode & QR code generator and an open source Barcode & QR code reader, they are both Windows applications, but if you are a Google Chrome user, you have more options … Continue reading
As we mentioned in the last post, Zint Barcode Studio is a free and powerful Barcode & QR Code Generator. ZBar bar code reader is, as its name suggests, a Barcode & QR Code decoder.
Zint Barcode Studio is a free utility developed by Robin Stuart, it allows to generate over 50 kinds of symbologies including QR Code, Code 128, International Standard Book Number( ISBN ), etc.