Synkron is an open source folder sync program developed by Matúš Tomlein, it’s cross-platform and easy to operate.
- Easy to install and use.
- Supports multiple syncing.
- Allows to define a blacklist which is used to exclude files and folders based on names and extensions.
- Allows to define multiple filters which are used to specify which( and only which ) types of files you want to synchronize.
- Supports scheduled synchronization.
- Allows to define multiple synchronization tasks, each has a dedicated tab.
- Allows to analysis before sync.
- Allows to detect conflicts between files.
- Portable version available.
- Multi-language supported: English, France, Italian, etc.
Synkron is straightforward and simple, it does not support Volume Shadow Copy, file verification after synchronization, file comparison after analysation and file versioning. But you can check out the freeware which have these features in the related articles section below.
Synkron works on all Win32 platforms, all BSD platforms and all POSIX platforms, such as Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS X and Linux.