TUGZip is a free file archiving software for Windows which has a simple and elegant interface, it’s easy to operate and supports most kinds of file compression formats, you could use it to replace WinRar or WinZip.
- Supports integration with Windows Explorer.
- It has build-in multilanguage support.
- Supports creating solid archive.
- Supports creating encrypted zip archives with AES 128/192/256 bit algorithm.
- Supports Zip64 algorithm.
- It allows you compress files to the following file formats: 7z, zip, cab, tar, ace, bh, jar, lzh, sqx, tbz, tgz, yz1. It supports specifying different compression level, dictionary size, spanning mode, span size, etc.
- It allows you extract the following file formats: zip, rar, 7-zip, cab, a, ace, arj, bz2, cpio, deb, gca, gz, imp, lha, lib, rpm, sqx, tar, tgz, tbz, taz, yz1.
- It allows you encrypt archives with different encryption algorithms: Blowfish, DES, Triple DES and Rijndael.
- Allows you create self-extracting archives.
- Supports customizing user interface to different style.
TUGZip supports Windows 7, Windows XP / 2000 / NT / 9X.