FFSJ is a freewware which lets you split large file into multiple small files and merge the splitted files to the original file easily and efficiently. It’s a gem of a utility, easy to use, does the job fast, its user interface is straightforward and self-explanatory and there is absolutely no learning curve.
To split a file, just drag n drop it from the Windows Explorer into the “Source file” editbox, specify the number of destination files, or the size of each destination file, then hit the Split button!
To join the small chunks, just click the .001 file!
You can also use FFSJ via the right button context menu, and it allows you encrypt the splitted files, you can generate the MD5 hash value of a file with FFSJ, this makes it easy to verify the integrity of your files.
- Super fast: LE Minh Hoang, the author of FFSJ, claimed that FFSJ is optimized and is by far faster than HJ-Split, WinSplit, MasterSplitter, winrar, winzip, 7-zip.
- Simple: FFSJ supports all Windows platforms.
- Small: It’s very small which makes it’s easy to carry with any USB drive.
- Simple to use: Operating FFSJ is as easy as dragging files.
- Secure: FFSJ allows you encrypt your data to prevent unauthorized access.
- Free: It’s free of charge for anyone.
FFSJ supports Windows 7 / Windows XP / Windows 95 / 98 / Me / 2000 / Vista / NT.
Download File Splitter and Joiner 3.2 from CNET.