Qlock is an effective and elegant looking alarm clock freeware for Windows, it’s capable of displaying multiple clocks for different cities on the desktop, for each clock, you can add alarm / attach notes to it, it’s extremely customizable for every aspect of the clocks.
- Add unlimited number of dockable clocks to your desktop.
- Database for a variety of cities: Washington DC, London, Berlin, Paris, Oxford, Cambridge, Southampton, Boston, Columbia, Honolulu, New York, New Orleans, Bergen, Oslo, Essen, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Rome, Venice, Milan, Florence, Toulouse, Lile, Lyon, Strasbourg, Lodz, Warsaw, etc.
- Manually/Automatically sync time with numerous different servers: time-a.nist.gov, utcnist.colorado.edu, time.nist.gov, time-nw.nist.gov, nist1.datum.com, nist1.sjc.certifiedtime.com, etc.
- Customizable transparency, dimension, color( LipStick, Choco, Sunset, Beach, Leaf, Mint, Umi, Ame, Violet, 2001, 1984 ) for the clock.
- Support up to 5 alarms for each clock.
- Repeatable alarm, countdown alarm.
- Attach multiple sticky notes to selected clock.
- Plus many more.
Qlock is compatible with most popular Windows OSes like Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.