BestPractice is a free and open source application for Windows developed by Robert Moerland, it is designed to tweak the speed or pitch of music from a CD or MP3/WAV file. Regardless of whether you’re a music student or experienced musician, or just an ordinary music listener, you may find it useful, funny and handy.
- Speed up or slow down music without changing the original pitch.
- Change the pitch while keeping the tempo.
- Allows to loop music.
- Check CDDB( Compact Disc Database ).
- Allows to tune the volume, playing pitch, playing speed, pitch fine adjust.
- Built-in anti-aliasing filter.
- Allows to change the time-stretch quality.
- Supports karaoke mode.
- Allows to customize treble pass-though frequency range( 0Hz to 20000Hz ).
- Allows to customize bass pass-though frequency range( 0Hz to 5000Hz ).
- Allows to change optimal vocal suppresion.
- Drag and drop.
- Supports multi-language user interface including English, German, French, Japanese, etc.
BestPractice works on all 32-bit Windows operating systems including but not limited to Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000.