As we’ve reviewed before, SKTimeStamp is a free tool that is designed to change the timestamp of a single file. BulkFileChanger is a free portable program which allows users to modify the timestamps( date and time ) of multiple files easily.
Using BulkFileChanger is very easy, first you should add files to the list, then highlight them and click the “Change Time / Attributes” item under the “Action” menu to bring up the “Change Time / Attributes” dialog to modify the timestamps of them.
- No installation required.
- Add as many as files you like.
- Add all files and subfolders by wildcard.
- Show time in GMT( Greenwich Mean Time ) time zone.
- Change the creation / modified / accessed date and time of selected files.
- Change the file attributes( archive, read only, hidden, system, temporary ) of selected files.
BulkFileChanger works on most popular Windows OSes like Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.