SuperCopier is a free file copying software for Windows designed to manage the file transfer process, it’s lightweight, stable, heavily featured, easy to operate and works on all 32 bit and 64 bit Windows OS.
- It’s open source.
- It is integrated with Windows shell and will replace Windows file copy dialog.
- Pause, resume, skip, cancel file copy progress at any time.
- Copy speed control, accelerate or slow down copy speed.
- Fast free space check.
- Allows to automatically save the error log.
- Allows to adjust the process priority to idle, normal or high.
- Allows to specify copy buffer size, copy throttle interval, etc.
- Load, save, edit the copy list.
- Transfer speed computation.
- Copy large file over 2GB.
- Copy the attribute or security of a file or folder/directory.
- When a file already exists, you can let it: ask what to do, cancel the whole copy, skip, resume transfer, overwrite, overwrite if different, rename new file, rename old file.
- When there is a copy error, you can let it: ask what to do, cancel the whole copy, skip, retry, put the file at the copy list bottom.
- Allows to customize the color and font style of progress bar.
- Minimize windows to system tray.
See also TeraCopy, another similar free program.
SuperCopier supports all 64-bit and 32-bit Windows operating systems including but not limited to Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista.
Its source code is a 217KB download available from SourceForge.net.