As we’ve featured before, Mobile Media Converter is a free multimedia converter and cutter that supports a wide range of source and target media formats including AMR and MP3, etc. AMR Player is a free and simple AMR player and converter which allows to play AMR audio files on Windows platforms and convert from MP3/WAV format to AMR format and vice versa.
You can also checkout 3 Free AMR players we’ve featured recently.
- Free and easy to operate.
- Play AMR format audio files.
- Support batch conversion.
- Support AMR-NB( Adaptive Multi-Rate NarrowBand ) as well as AMR-WB( Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband ).
- Convert MP3 and WAV formats to AMR audio files.
- Convert AMR format to MP3 or WAV files.
Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband (AMR-WB) is a patented speech coding standard developed based on Adaptive Multi-Rate encoding, using similar methodology as Algebraic Code Excited Linear Prediction (ACELP). AMR-WB provides excellent speech quality due to a wider speech bandwidth of 50–7000 Hz compared to narrowband speech coders which in general are optimized for POTS wireline quality of 300–3400 Hz.( Quote from Wikipedia )
AMR Player supports all Windows OSes.