PCB( Printed Circuit Board Layout Tool ) is a free printed circuit board editor application which place different components in different layers, this feature is similar to Adobe Photoshop, you can turn a layer’s visibility on or off, then add, select or edit specific element.
- Zoom in or out with mouse wheel.
- Supports tens of copper layers.
- Hundreds of predefined elements( components ) available in the library selector window: Connectors, Crystal, Electro-optics, Headers, Keystone, Msp430, Amp, Amphenol, Bourns, Candk, Cts, Geda, Minicircuits, Nichicon, Optek, Panasonic, Pci, etc.
- Output formats supported include: RS-274-X (Gerber), NC drill, and centroid data (X-Y data), png, etc.
- Allows to validate the connectivity.
- Trace optimizer.
- Design rule checker.
- And many more…
Printed Circuit Board Layout Tool works on Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS X and Linux.