Video Backup Fusion is a free, portable, cross-platform and lightweight utility developed by Kai Heitkamp, it allows to search, download and convert a single video or multiple videos with a few clicks.
If you want to download a specific video from YouTube, just hit the “Search” button and paste the URL of the video( for instance, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JNebW-u0pA&feature=related ) into the edit box and press Enter, then highlight the video in the list and click the download button or perform other actions via the right button context menu.
- Does not require installation.
- Search for your favorite video clips with user names, titles, descriptions, key words, videos and video IDs.
- List all the videos uploaded by the specified user and download them to your local hard drive.
- Watch selected video in VLC media player.
- Supported output video formats include: MP4 – Full HD video( 1920X1080p ), MP4 – Half HD video( 1280X720p ), FLV – Video with high quality( 854X480 ), FLV – Video with normal quality( 640X360 ), MP4 – Video with better quality( 480X360 ), FLV – Video with low quality( 400X240 ).
- Download all videos from a specified playlist.
- Supports batch downloading multiple videos simultaneously.
- No Ads or Banners.
Video Backup Fusion supports Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS X and Linux.
If you are a Mac OS X or Linux user, feel free to checkout the online YouTube Downloader & YouTube to MP3 Converter.