Poster printing software is a type of utility that will help you to print your large image onto multiple papers, you are usually allowed to preview the final images and save them to hard drive.
1, Poster It
Poster It is an image printing program that allows to print your picture on multiple pages, you can set the page size and margins, preview the final images, print it out with your printer, or save parts of split image to your hard disk for later use.
PosteRazor is a free and slim application which is designed to help you to slice up a large image into smaller, more printable pieces which can be easily printed out and glued together to a poster.
- Support a wide range amount of image formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG, TGA, GIF, PSD, TIFF, PCX, DDS, PBM, Dr. Halo, ICO, IFF, JBIG, KOALA, LBM, Kodak PhotoCD, JIF, PGM, XBM, XPM, PPM, Sun RAS, WBMP.
- Support the following image types: 24 Bit RGB, Grayscale, Monochrome, 4 Bit palette, 8 Bit palette, 32 Bit CMYK (TIFF), 48 Bit RGB (TIFF and PNG).
- Supported unit of length: meter, millimeter, centimeter, inch, foot, pt.
- Customizable paper format: DIN A4, DIN A3, Legal, Letter, Tabloid, Custom. You are allowed to specify the orientation( Portrait or Landscape ), borders( top, bottom, left, right ), width, height, overlapping size, overlapping position, image size, image alignment of the output poster.
- Portable version available.
PosteRazor supports Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
PosteRazor is a free download available from SourceForge.net.