GSview is a gui for Ghostscript, it’s a pdf and postscript viewer and printer, meanwhile, it provides you the ability to convert pdf files to most common image formats with ease.
- Open and view pdf, ps, eps, epi, prn files.
- Convert all pages, odd pages, even pages or only selected pages to a variety of formats: bit, bitcmyk, bitrgb, bmp 16, bmp 16m, bmp 256, bmpgray, bmpmono, epswrite, jpeg, jpeggray, pbm, pbmraw, pcx16, pcx24b, pcx256, pcxcmyk, pcxgray, pcxmono, pdfwrite, pgm, pgmraw, pgnm, pgnmraw, png 16, png 16m, png256, pnggray, pngmono, pnm, pnmraw, ppm, ppmraw, psmono, pswrite, ps2write, tiff12nc, tiff24nc, tiffcrle, tiffg32d, tiffg3, tiffg4, tifflzw, tiffpack. Plus, you can customize the page size as well as resolution.
- Extract a range of pages from a pdf document.
- Allow to customize the display settings: resolution, zoom resolution, depth, text alpha, graphics alpha.
- Support multiple languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Catalan, Dutch, Greek, Italian, etc.
- Plus many more.
GSview works on Windows and Linux.