We’ve featured 3 Free Software to Combine, Merge, Split PDF Documents in the last month. PDFTK Builder is a free and open source PDF manipulation program developed by Angus Johnson, it’s a GUI for PDFTK.
- Easy to use.
- Combine multiple pdf documents into a single one.
- Split/Burst a pdf file into separate single pages.
- Add a background or stamp to every page or just the first one.
- Rotate the specified range of pages clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Protect the new pdf document with ( owner or user )password.
PDFTK Builder is compatible with most common Windows OSes.
PDFTK Builder is a 2.66MB download available from the developer’s website.