Clementine player is a free music player and converter, using it you can play music from your local computer or internet. In addition, it can fetch missing lyrics, tags and album cover from the web.
- Play music files on your local hard drive.
- Listen music on Last.fm, Icecast, SomaFM, Jamendo, Magnatune or other online radio stations.
- Playlist creation and manipulation.
- Import playlists from m3u, m3u8, xspf, pls, asx, asxini or cue files.
- Built-in equalizer.
- A large quantity of visualisations.
- Background streams( hypnotoad or rain ).
- Search for lyrics from tens of websites including lyrics.wikia.com, lyrics.net, lyricstime.com, etc.
- Edit tags of mp3 and ogg files.
- Remote control with Wii Remote or MPRIS.
- Batch transcode mp3, ogg, flac, mpc, m4a, aac, wma, mp4, spx or wav files to flac, mp4, mp3, ogg, spx, wav or wma format.
- Plus many more.
Clementine player works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Clementine player is a 15.1MB download available from Code.Google.com.