PathSync is a lightweight folder synchronization freeware developed by Cockos Inc, it’s easy to use and does things fast, it’s a nice idea to keep a copy on your USB drive.
Feature List of PathSync
- Open source. You can find the c++ source code under the installation folder.
- Lightweight. The size of installer is only 123KB.
- Allows you include or exclude files/folders by filename mask.
- Enable logging to an output file.
- Tells you which files will be copied, how many files and the total size of them.
- Allows you select multiple files in the list, and change the action( Local to Remote, Remote to Local, or No Action ) through the right button context menu.
- Shows you Elapsed Time and Time Remaining during the synchronization.
One of the only drawbacks to PathSync is that it can not copy files that are currently in use.
PathSync supports Windows XP / Windows 7 / 2000 / 2003 / 98 / NT.