Kchmviewer is a free and open source chm( Microsoft Compiled HTML Help ) viewer and converter, using it you can open, browse, print any chm file and convert it to separate html files.
- Allow to increase or decrease font size.
- Allow to navigate to previous / next chapter, previous / next location or home page with a single click.
- Bookmarks manipulation( add, edit, delete ).
- Extract chm content to individual html pages.
- Full text search.
- Tab browsing.
- Full screen reading.
- Supported encoding types: CP1252, UTF-8, UTF-16, CP1258, TIS-620, eucKR, CP1253, CP1256, etc.
- Embedded html source viewer.
- When you clicked an external link, you can let it to open it in an external internet browser, ask for confirmation or do not open the link.
- Plus many more.
Kchmviewer supports Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Kchmviewer is a free download available from SourceForge.