LibreCAD is a free, open source, slim, cross-platform and multi-language 2D CAD application developed by R. van Twisk.
- Open and edit dxf and cxf files.
- Zoom in / zoom out with mouse wheel.
- Draw elements such as Points, 2 Points, Angle, Horizontal line,Vertical line, Rectangle, Parallel line, Parallel through point, Bisector, Tangent( P,C ), Tangent( C,C ), Orthogonal, Relative angle, Freehand Line, Polygon( Cen, Cor ), Polyline, Spline, Ellipse, Circle, Concentric Circles, Arc, Text, Hatch, Image, etc.
- Perform modifications such as Move, Copy, Rotate, Scale, Mirror, Trim, Lengthen, Bevel, Round, Divide, Stretch, Properties, Attributes, Delete, Delete selected, Explode Text into Letters, Explode, etc.
- Add, Edit, Toggle, Remove, Freeze, Defreeze layers.
- Add, Edit, Insert, Create, Rename, Remove, Explode, Freeze, Defreeze blocks.
- Multiple units available: Inch, Foot, Mile, Millimeter, Centimeter, Meter, Kilometer, Microinch, Mil, Yard, Angstrom, Nanometer, Micron, Decimeter, Decameter, Hectometer, Gigameter, Astro, Lightyear, Parsec.
- Export to bmp, png, ppm, xbm, xpm files.
- Multi-Language UI: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Czech, Danish, Polish, Russian, etc.
- Plus many more.
LibreCAD works on Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS X, etc.
LibreCAD is a 10.2MB download available from SourceForge.net.