AnyPic JPG to PDF Converter is a light and easy using freeware dedicated to converting images to pdf format.
- Support a ridiculous amount of image formats: gif, jpg, jpeg, psd, tga, png, tif, bmp, pcx, jpe, jif, tiff, fax, g3n, g3f, xif, dib, rle, ico, cur, dcm, dic, dicom, wmf, emf, targa, vda, icb, vst, pix, pxm, ppm, pgm, pbm, wbmp, jp2, j2k, jpc, j2c, dcx, crw, cr2, dng, nef, raw, raf, x3f, orf, srf, mrw, dcr, bay, pef, sr2, arw, kdc, mef, 3fr, k25, erf, cam, cs1, dc2, dcs, fff, mdc, mos, nrw, ptx, pxn, rdc, rw2, iiq, srw, jev, lyr, wdp, hdp, unc, ucp, avi, mpeg, mpg, wmv, etc.
- Join multiple images into a single pdf document.
- Save each image as a separate pdf file.
- Compression: DCT-JPEG compression, LZW compression, No compression.
- Allow to specify the file name, page size, title, subject, author, producer, key words of the output file.
AnyPic JPG to PDF Converter is compatible with most common Windows platforms including Windows 7, Windows XP, etc, and supports both 64-bit and 32-bit systems.