ClocX is an excellent free desktop alarm clock application developed by Bohdan Rylko. It will place a clock on your desktop, and allows to set up multiple alarms on specified date and time.
- Low system resource usage and memory footprint.
- Multiple alarm recurrence types: Once, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Minutely.
- Play sound( mp3 or wav ) or video file when alarm is triggered, it ships with several sound files like alert, beep clock chime, clockbell, ring, ring2, siren, trumpet.
- Execute the specified program or shutdown computer when alarm is triggered.
- Tens of different skins available: Apple, Aqua, Amarillo, Ame, Blue Apple Clock, Jaguar, Longhorn, Metalluhr, etc.
- Configurable transparency of the clock.
- Set the clock to unmovable, click through, pin to desktop or always on topmost.
- Multi-language UI: English, French, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Deutsch, Estonian, Greek, Hebrew, Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish, Suomi, etc.
ClocX works on most major Windows platforms like Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.