ExtractNow is a free and compact application for Windows that offers users the power to decompress a wide variety of archives. Alternatively, you may be interesting in Universal Extractor, 7-zip, PeaZip.
- Simple and straightforward UI.
- Supports drag n drop.
- Supports monitoring specific folder and extract archives automatically.
- Allows to extract compressed files using a text file which contains a list of passwords.
- Supported file formats include: zip, jar, xpi, bz2, bzip2, tbz2, tbz, rar, r00, arj, z, taz, lzh, lha, 7z, cab, nsis, lzma, lzma86, xar, mub, hfs, dmg, wim, swm, iso, 001, rpm, deb, cpio, tar, gz, gzip, tgz, tpz, xz (+txz), ppmd, udf, msi, doc, xls, ppt, wim (+swm), chm, chi, chq, chw, hxs, hxi, hxr, hxq, hxw, lit, mslz, flv, swf, ntfs, img, fat, mbr, vhd, pe, elf, apm, macho, ace, a01, sit.
- Allows to show always on top, minimize to the system tray.
- Command line mode available.
- Supports batch archive extracting operation.
ExtractNow is compatible with all Windows versions including Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 95/98/NT/Me.