A9CAD is a free, lightweight, multiple-document interface and simple two-dimensional computer-aided design and drafting utility for Windows developed and released by A9Tech.
- Easy to get started, no learning curve.
- Open, edit and save to DWG, DXF files( up to DWG/DXF 2000 ), you can convert the DWG files saved by Autocad 2010 to the old version with A9Convert, then open it with A9CAD.
- Draw elements like Point, Line, Rectangle, Arc, Circle, Ellipse, PolyLine, Text, Image, Dimension( Align, Vertical, Horizontal, Angular, Diameter, Radial ).
- Perform modifications such as Select, Deselect, Erase, Copy, Move, Scale, Rotate, Explode, Trim, Extend, Fillet, Offset, Break, Mirror, Join.
- Change the properties( color, dim style, linetype, lineweight, pen width, etc. ) of selected entry.
- Layer Manager, Dim Style Editor, Text Style Editor.
- Zoom in or out with Ctrl + mouse wheel.
- Pan with middle mouse button.
- Print and print preview.
- Export to emf files.
A9CAD works on Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 2000.