Directory Compare is a light, portable and easy operating utility developed by Juan M. Aguirregabiria, it offers you the ability to compare and sync files between two directories with a few clicks.
- Include multiple source and target folders.
- Exclude multiple source and target folders.
- Include/exclude files using wildcards.
- Clear the read only attribute in copies of files from CDs/DVDs.
- Log everything or only errors.
- Allows to compare contents of source file and destination file using external program like KDiff3 and WinMerge.
- Synchronize/mirror/open/open context menu for source or target/delete/eliminate selected files in the result list window.
Directory Compare works on Windows 7, Windows XP and Vista.