UMPlayer( Universal Multimedia Player ) is a free, open source, cross-platform and comprehensive media player which allows to play almost any video and audio files. You can use it as an alternative to GOM Media Player, VLC media player and KMPlayer.
- The supported media formats include but are not limited to: AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MOV, MPEG, H.261, H.263, H.264, MPEG-4, ASP, DivX, WMV, AC3, WMV, etc.
- Supports deinterlace: lowpass5, yadif( normal ), yadif( double framerate ), linear blend, kerndeint.
- Supported video filters include: Postprocessing, Add Noise, Cropping, Deblock, Image adjust, Magnification, Rotate, Mirror, etc.
- Supported audio channels include: Stereo, 4.0 Surround, 5.1 Surround.
- Supported audio filters include: Extra stereo, Karaoke, Volume normalization, Equalizer.
- Command line interface available.
- Supports IPv6, MPC interface.
- Audio/Video auto synchronization.
- A-V sync correction.
- Supports normal subtitles and SSA/ASS subtitles.
- Supported subtitles: PJS (Phoenix Japanimation Society), VOBsub, VPlayer, SubRip, SubViewer, AQTitle, CC (closed caption), DVD, JACOsub, MicroDVD, RT, Sami, SSA, OGM, Text files, MPsub.
- Customizable hotkeys for frequently used operations.
- And many more…
UMPlayer works on Mac OS X, Linux and all 32-bit Windows like Windows 7 and Windows XP, etc.