Greenshot is a free, multi-language and lightweight application designed to grab static screenshots, with the help of it you can easily capture a specific rectangle region or window with cursor and context menu in it and add annotations to the captured image.
- Allows to capture active window / full screen / region / last region with hotkeys.
- Allows to capture mousepointer( cursor ) and pop up menu.
- It has a built-in image editor that allows to: translate the cursor’s position, draw / move / resize rectangles / ellipses / lines / arrows / texts / highlights, Obfuscate( pixelize or blur ) parts of a screenshot, crop the image.
- Allows to play camera sound when a screenshot is captured.
- 5 screenshot destination available: open in image editor, copy to clipboard, send to printer, save as( jpeg, gif, png, bmp ) files, send as an e-mail attachment.
- Allows to customize the JPEG quality of the image output.
Greenshot works on most Windows platforms like Windows 7 and Windows XP, and supports 32 bit as well as 64 bit systems.