QR Code( Quick Response code ) is a two dimensional bar code created in the last decade in the last century by Denso-Wave corporation, it has much larger capacity than conventional barcodes, and is used in various fields more and more widely.
ThoughtWorks QRCode .NET Library is an open source .NET component developed by twit88, it makes encoding and decoding QR Code a dead-simple operation, it’s written in c# and can be used in any .NET 2.0 Windows program.
To use this program, just download and extract the compressed archive, then run this program: QRCode\QRCodeSampleApp\bin\Release\QRCodeSample.exe.
- Allows to generate a QR code image from an arbitrary text string.
- Supports three encoding types: Byte, AlphaNumeric, Numeric.
- Supports four correction level: L, M, Q, R.
- Supports up to 40 versions.
- Allows to specify the image size.
- 4 import/export formats supported: jpg, png, bmp, gif.
- Allows to decode the text from a QR code image.
ThoughtWorks QRCode .NET Library works on Windows 7 and Windows XP.
ThoughtWorks QRCode .NET Library is a 2.34MB download available from CodeProject.com.