Copy Handler is a free and open source file copy program that provides users the power to manage and accelerate the file copying and moving process.
- Allows to pause, resume, cancel, restart the file copying process.
- Allows to customize the buffer size according to the source and destination device type: default, for copying with cd-rom use, for copying inside one disk boundary, for copying between two different disks, for copying with network use.
- Include / Exclude files with wildcard characters.
- Filter files by size.
- Filter files by date: date of creation, date of last write, date of last access.
- Filter files by attributes: read only, system, hidden, archive.
- ( Normal/Force ) shutdown Windows after copying/moving process is finished.
- It’s extremely well-integrated with Windows Explorer.
Copy Handler works on most popular Windows platforms like Windows 7 and Windows XP, and supports 32-bit as well as 64-bit systems.
Copy Handler is a 5.94MB download available from SourceForge.