Create Synchronicity is a free, compact, multi-language and open source folder backup and synchronization software for Windows developed by Create (Clément Pit–Claudel) who is only a 19 year-old boy student from Paris.
- Downloading and installing Create Synchronicity is a painless process.
- 3 sync modes available:
- Left to Right( Mirror ): Copy all ( new and modified ) files and folders from source directory to destination directory, and delete the files which do not exist on source folder from destination folder.
- Left to Right( Incremental ): Copy all ( new and modified ) files and folders from source folder to target folder, no files are deleted.
- Two ways incremental: Copy all ( new and modified ) files and folders both ways, nothing is deleted.
- Include or exclude files by specifying filename, extension or regular expression.
- Supports schedule backup.
- Allows to preview before backup.
- Well documented.
- Supports multiple backup and sync profiles.
- Allows to start from command line.
- Allows to synchronize to network drives.
- Allows to show the details of the difference between source and target files by using File Comparison and Merge Software.
- Allows to validate the integrity of copied files by comparing the MD5 signatures.
- Supported languages include English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc.
Create Synchronicity works on all 32-bit Windows systems including Windows 7 and Windows XP.