Process Hacker is an open source process monitor and active connections viewer for Windows, it allows us to view and manipulate processes, threads, tokens, modules, memory, handles, services as well as network connections easily.
- Show detailed information of all running processes: file name, process id, cpu usage, I/O total, private memory.
- Allows you kill, suspend, resume, restart, debug, change the priority of each process.
- Scan and terminate hidden processes.
- List all services and manipulate them.
- List all active network connections including the following information: process name, local address, local port, remote address, remote port, protocol( TCP, UDP, TCP6, UDP6 ), state( listen, time wait, close wait, established, etc ), owner, and allows you to close it.
- Advanced features not found in other programs, such as detaching from debuggers, viewing GDI handles, viewing heaps, injecting and unloading DLLs, and more.
Process Hacker supports Windows 7, Windows XP and Vista.( 32bit and 64 bit )
Process Hacker is portable and no installation is needed.