We’ve discussed how to launch any application or folder from the run dialog box in March this year. Hotkeyz is a free program that enables you to define keyboard shortcuts for frequently used commands, you can improve the productivity of your daily computing routine quite a lot.
- Create, edit, delete, execute or duplicate hotkeys.
- Launch any program or folder.
- Set a certain hotkey works only when the active window includes/excludes a specific text.
- Change selected text to uppercase or lowercase.
- Macro recording and playback.
- Execute control panel items.
- Show/Hide taskbar, desktop.
- Maximize/Minimize/Hide/Kill the active window.
- Set the active window always on topmost.
- Open Chrome/FireFox/IE or default browser.
- Shutdown/Reboot/Logoff/Hibernate/PowerOff/Sleep the computer.
- Disable the default Windows hotkeys.
- Plus many more.
HotKeyz works on all popular Windows OSes.