We’ve featured AoA Audio Extractor recently, it works well but does not support drag and drop, and only allows to convert 3 video files at once. Pazera Free Audio Extractor is by far better than AoA, it’s more lightweight, efficient, easy to use and powerful.
- Easy to use, allows to add multiple files simultaneously via drag n drop.
- The conversation speed is extremely fast.
- Portable, no installation needed.
- Allows to transform most mainstream video and audio formats to audio files without quality loss.
- Supported input media formats include: DVD video( vob ), mpg, mpeg, mpe, avi, divx, xvid, wmv, asf, iPhone/iPod/PSP video( mp4, m4v, mp4v ), mov, qt, 3gp, 3gpp, 3g2, 3gp2, mkv, flv, swf, rm, rmvb, dat, ogm, amv, mp3, wav, wma, ogg, flac, ape, mpc, wv, amr, shn, etc.
- Supported output audio formats include: MP3( MPEG-1 Layer 3, LAME 3.98.4 ), WAV( Waveform ), OGG( OGG FLAC ), OGG( OGG Vorbis ), FLAC( Free Lossless Audio Codec ), AAC( Advanced Audio Codec ), AC3( Dolby AC 3 ), WMA( Windows Media Audio ).
- Allows to extract original audio stream.
- 23 predefined encoder settings available, you can also define and store your own custom settings for later use.
- Allows to specify the bitrate( auto/64/96/128/160/192/256/320/etc kbit/s ), sampling frequency( auto/16000/24000/32000/44100/48000/etc Hz ), channels( auto/mono/stero ) and volume of the audio output.
- Allows to convert only the specified range of audio/video.
- Free of charge for personal and commercial use.
- There are not any limitations, pop ups, advertisements, etc.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor works on most major Windows operating systems like Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.