We’ve reviewed Meda MP3 Joiner a few days ago, it’s simple and easy to use. Merge MP3 is another mp3 merging utility, it’s lightweight, portable and more powerful than Meda MP3 Joiner.
- Allows to add mp3 files via drag n drop.
- Join an arbitrary number of mp3 files with unbelievable high speed.
- Built-in file properties viewer to view the bit rate, CRC protected, copyright bit, emphasis, layer, MPEG header, number of frames, original bit, samples per frame, sampling rate, sound length, version and encoding settings information of selected mp3 file.
- Allows to convert MP3 into M4B audiobook format with iTunesEncode tool.
- Allows to merge using raw stream mode.
- Allows to play, pause, stop selected mp3 file.
- Allows to edit the ID3 tag of the output mp3 file.
- No encode or decode needed.
- No sound quality loss.
- Detect duplicate files automatically.
You should make sure that all the MP3 files have the same bitrate, otherwise they will not be merged correctly.
Merge MP3 works on most popular Windows like Windows 7 and Windows XP, etc.