Nowadays there are still many users who use Microsoft Internet Explorer as default web browser, for those ones, I strongly recommend that you download and install a spyware blocker such as SpywareBlaster, which can prevent all kinds of malicious software from being installed via IE.
Maybe you are not afraid of virus, because there are not any valuable documents or program source code on your computer, but spyware can steal your bank account, chat history, and much more.
SpywareBlaster does not scan and delete spyware, it focuses on prevention and protection. No one antivirus software is guaranteed to has the ability to scan and clean any virus, antispyware software is the same as it. If you are sure that your pc is infected by virus or spyware, you can restore it to the normal state via disk image software in a few minutes.
Key features of SpywareBlaster:
- Prevent the installation of Spyware, adware, browser hijackers, and dialers, etc.
- Block spying / tracking via cookies.
- Restrict the actions of potentially unwanted or dangerous web sites.
- Does not have to remain running in the background. It works alongside the programs you have to help secure your system.
- Doesn’t slow down web browsing.
- Doesn’t slow down your computer.
Finally, remember to update SpywareBlaster once a week and keep it up to date.
SpywareBlaster works on Windows XP/Windows 7/Vista, Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000.
Download Now: http://download.cnet.com/SpywareBlaster/