Maybe you are using a commercial bandwidth monitor/meter or traffic controller software, such as DU Meter, BWMeter, Broadband Usage Meter, NetPeeker, Bandwidth Monitor Pro, NetLimiter pro. Actually there are many free bandwidth monitor program / traffic controller program, they are better than those with price tags attached. Today I’ll show you the best free bandwidth monitor software, and I’ll introduce you the best free traffic controller software tomorrow.
If you are wonder which software occupied your limited bandwidth, or which program is uploading to / downloading from internet, especially for the Trojan horses and hacker attacks, NetWorx will get things done for you, it serves as alternative to those bandwidth monitor list above. NetWorx is deadly easy to use.
NetWorx can display the incoming and outgoing traffic on the screen with a line chart in real time, it will tell you how fast your internet connection is, it can also show you the active connections in the netstat window.
- The interface is highly customizable,
- Supports Multilingual User Interface( MUI ).
- Instinctive graphic / numeric display.
- Allows you export usage reports to Excel / Word / HTML format.
- Supports dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, etc.
- Absolutely free of charge.
- Allows you ping and trace route in graphic mode.
- The suspicious network activity will be detected.
NetWorx supports Windows XP, Windows 7( 32bit & 64bit ), Windows Vista( 32bit & 64bit ).
Download from CNET.