If you are looking for a free alternative to nero, you should be trying out Ashampoo Burning Studio Free, which can burn a CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc or a video DVD, create an audio CD or MP3 CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc, in a friendly user interface, it’s easy to use, no degree needed, absolutely free, effective, lightweight, and is compatible with both Windows XP and Windows 7. You are able to burn your first DVD disc in less than 10 minutes including set up time with it even if you have zero tech knowledge.
Features of Ashampoo® Burning Studio:
* The install package is only about 8Mb.
* Multilingual User Interface supported: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, etc.
* It’s simple and intuitive to use, you can find the function you need without leaving the main window.
* Burn files and folders on data CDs/DVDs/Blu-ray discs.
* Burn Audio CDs from WAV, MP3, FLAC, WMA and Ogg Vorbis files.
* Burn MP3-CDs from your MP3 files.
* Burn Video DVD, Video CD (VCD) or Super Video CD (S-VCD).
* Create and burn CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc images.
* Burn speed and other options can all be set automatically.
* Make copies from audio, video or data discs easily.
* Interactive troubleshooting assistant for solving hardware and media problems.
* Erase CD-RWs / DVD+RWs / DVD-RWs/ DVD-RAM/ BD-REs.
* Integrated support for over 1,700 CD, DVD and Blu-ray burners.
Ashampoo is an awesome dvd burner software, it does the job, simple and fast.
Download Ashampoo here.
Learn more about Ashampoo from here.